Atlanta ENT provides a full range of diagnostic hearing testing and hearing aid services. Our experienced staff of licensed audiologists uses state of the art diagnostic equipment and is dedicated to providing clinical excellence and unsurpassed patient care. When needed, the physicians of Atlanta ENT are available to diagnose and treat special conditions, which allows you to have all of your hearing and ear problems handled by one provider. The partnership between our physicians and audiologists provides you with the best hearing health care services in Atlanta.
We are proud to be associated with
Hearing Diagnostic Services include:
- Newborn, pediatric and adult hearing evaluations
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE)—Beneficial in the auditory evaluation of newborns and those otherwise difficult to test
- Auditory Brainstem Response Testing (ABR)—Neurological assessment and auditory threshold determination
- Electronystagmography (ENG)—Dizziness and balance assessment
- Electrocochleography (EcochG)—Beneficial in the diagnosis of Endolymphatic Hydrops/Meniere’s Disease
Hearing Aid Services include:
- Complete selection of hearing aid technologies for adult and pediatric patients.
- Includes the most advanced technologies available
- Trial period for all hearing aid purchases
- Routine hearing aid cleanings and checks
- Hearing aid maintenance and repair
- Assistive Communication Devices including FM systems
- Discount Battery Club
Additional Audiology Products And Services include:
- Musician ear plugs
- Swim plugs
- Custom ear molds for use with cell phones, CD/MP3 players, etc.
- Dry and Store
- Dry Aid Kits
- Ear Bandits
- TV Ears
Atlanta ENT: Self Hearing Test
For most, hearing loss develops so gradually that it often goes unrecognized. If you think that you, or a loved one, may be having hearing issues, consider the following questions:
- Do you have trouble understanding conversation in noisy environments or in group settings?
- Do you notice that you can hear, but not always understand, what others are saying?
- Do your friends or family members complain that you turn the volume of the television up too loud?
- Do you often have to ask others to repeat themselves?
- Do you avoid social settings because you can’t hear well and fear you will respond improperly?
- Do you feel that you would hear better if others just stopped mumbling?
- Do you notice more difficulty hearing on the telephone, or can you hear better on one ear or the other?
- Do you notice more difficulty understanding women and children’s voices?
- Do you have trouble understanding your church services?
- Does your family express frustration about your hearing problem, or ask you to have your hearing checked?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, we recommend that you contact us for a hearing evaluation today.